A Small Gift Box

lördag 21 mars 2015

Hi there!
I hope you are having a great weekend! Today I have a new project to share where I have recycled a box.


I did a background of metal tape, black acrylic color and Tim Holtz Alterations Texture Fades embossing folders.


 It was a little tricky to make the frames but it went with the help of Tim Holtz Alterations Plaque & Postage die and another square die. I painted them with light green acrylic paint and black Distress Ink.


There is a lady cut out from a Reprint paper and some other old stuff and papers from my stash.


I attached a metal knob on each side of the box so it can be opened in both directions.


Okay, I hope you like my little project. Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Brown Suger - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Masculine Projects
Our Creative Corner - Junk in the Trunk
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Ett Trykk - Scrapp emballasjen

3 kommentarer:

crafty-stamper sa...

Beautiful decorated box love the image,gorgeous bow and papers---Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

cass sa...

Wonderfully decorated box, great choice of colours. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our "Anything Goes" challenge

Tincan Crafter sa...

Thanks for entering this into the Junk in your Trunk challenge at Our Creative Corner, it really does fit the challenge theme and it is quite lovely. The coral coloured ribbon just adds that lovely touch of pizazz and pulls the whole thing together absolutely perfectly - Candice (aka Tincan Crafter) at Our Creative Corner.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS