Case A DT Card

tisdag 24 mars 2015

Hey there everyone!
Today I´m sharing a very special card for me...it's my first shaker cards ever:) The one who got me to try it out is DT Sarah over at Less is More, here is her lovely card...


...and here´s mine.


Besides that there is a shaker card, I have focused on the theme of love. I started with the dry embossing that was made with one of the folders from Sizzix Scallop Heart Doily Set. Next I punched out the hole and added distress ink to the flowers. The hearts inside the plastic was made with a homemade stencil. And finally, the sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps Film Srip set.
And that´s it, friends. Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Less is More - Case a DT Card (Sarah)
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
The Shabby Tea Room - Beautiful Blooms
The Paper Girls - Shakers
Tuesday Throwdown - Shake It Up

7 kommentarer:

Sazzle Dazzle sa...

I love your card Birgit, it's so pretty and elegant and for a first attempt at a shaker card it's FABULOUS. I'm thrilled you CASEd my card perfectly and thanks for joining in this week's challenge
Sarah
Less is More

Amber Sheaves sa...

That is a very pretty shaker card! Thanks for playing along with our challene over at The Paper Girls!

Diane sa...

Shaker cards are one of my favorite trendy cards right now, and yours is stunning!! Thank you for joining us at "The Shabby Tea Room" for our "Beautiful Blooms" challenge!
Diane TSTR DT

Chrissie sa...

Oh my this is simple beautiful!
Your take on Sarah's card is awesome!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anne sa...

Birgit what a super shaker, this looks brilliant, great CASE of Sarah's card!
Thanks so much for your entry
Anne
Less is More

CraftYourPassion sa...

Fabulous shaker card.Just love the techniques you've used to make it so beautiful.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Emily Lauritzen sa...

Gorgeous! So soft and lovely, perfect shaker card!
Thank you so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!
<3 Emily L. - DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS