Gold Embossing

onsdag 4 mars 2015

Hi everyone!
I wanted to try to emboss a little bit larger image on vellum, so I created this card where I used a Glitz stamp from the Laced with Grace set and gold embossing pouders.


The Whimsy Stamps Film Strip sentiment was stamped and embossed with Copper embossing pouder. I have used papers from Echo Park Hello Summer Paper Pads and I placed one of them behind the vellum image. I stamped the corners with a Vintage Fancy Corner stamp which also is from Whimsy Stamps. I added some bling stones and Tim Holtz Alterations Holiday greens die cuts together with a flower.
Okay, that´s all for me today...wishing you all a nice day:)
Now I'll go out and enjoy the spring sunshine....
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Fancy Corners
Stampin Royalty - Embossing
Clear It Out - Anything Goes
Whimsy Stamps - Use a Sentiment

1 kommentar:

chanya13 sa...

Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS