Happy Easter

måndag 23 mars 2015



Hi, and welcome back!
Today I have a clean and simple card to show you. I wanted to make an Easter card for the upcoming Easter holiday so I needed some inspiration and found it at this week's CAS (E) this Sketch Challenge.




First the shipboard bird got a layer with black embossing powder that was heated in, then it received another layer of thick clear embossing powder for a shiny look. I embossed the background paper with a Cuttelbug embossing folder and cut out the eggs with a standard oval die. Sentiment from Panduro.
That´s it I think...have a nice day!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
CAS(E) this Sketch - I used the Sketch
Time Out - Clean and Simple (Black and White plus a Splash of One Colour)
My Sheri Crafts - Easter Wishes
Sister Act Card - Anything Goes
Addicted To Stamps and More - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Easter
Simply Create Too - Easter or Bunnies

6 kommentarer:

Julie B sa...

Great take on the sketch and I love your embossed background.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM. :)

Neets B sa...

Great interpretation of the sketch and I love the hint of yellow paper peeping through on the corner. Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

Sandy Palmer sa...

The yellow really pops behind the bird! So pretty! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

*Vicki* sa...

This is such a beautiful CAS design!! Love the texture and pop of black element! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

Gerrina sa...

The bird looks great on the white and that embossing gives it so much interest! Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and join us!

Anita in France sa...

So pretty, Birgit ... the texture is fabulous and that shiny black bird really pops against the yellow eggs! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS