Spring Sunshine

onsdag 18 mars 2015

Hello evereyone!
For today I have made a joyfold card and it is the first time for me with that folding technique...and it was fun:) I will do it again.


Right now I really like using watercolors so I started by making the image and to it I used the Wendy Vecchi From The Garden stencil and Distress inks.


Next I used beautiful yellow papers from the old Papermania Lemon Sorbet paper pack. Love the yellow shades!


I took out the Frensh Foliage die from Memory Box, cut and colored it with Distress ink. The little sentiment on the front was made with a Heidi Swapp mini stamp.


I also added ribbon and a Freckled Fawn paper clip. On the inside i adhered a quote that I wrote on my old typewriter...so fun.
And that´s it friends. Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Crafty Boots - Spring
Top Tip Tuesday - Buttons or Bows
Tuesday Throedown - More Than One Fold
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Bright Colors
Ett Trykk - Spray, sjablonger eller stenciler

5 kommentarer:

Dee's Craft Room sa...

Wow, what a fabulous card. Lovely sunny image and a great card shape. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Anet's Crafting sa...

Gorgeous card Birgit. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet GDTx

AndreaNorris sa...

Beautiful card, love the effect you've got with the water colours. Love the joyfold card I'll have to try one of these myself :) thanks for joining us at TTCRD this week and good luck
Andrea x

Monica Mortensen sa...

Kjempe fint kort med helt herlig motiv og flotte vår farger :)

Dee's Craft Room sa...

Hi,

This is just to let you know that you have been placed in the Crafty Boots 'Spring' Challenge. Many congratulations.

We are offering the winner and two runners up from this challenge Guest Design Team spots for a future challenge, which starts on 11 May. Please contact me at CraftyBootsDT@gmx.co.uk if you would like more information about participating in this new challenge.

Don't forget to collect a copy of the Crafty Boots Challenge badge from our blog.

Kindest regards.

Dionne

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS