Vintage Easter Card

måndag 30 mars 2015

A warm welcome again friends!
This is my second post for today and now I want to show an Easter card of course:)


I was inspired to create a rectangle pull card by using a die from Elisabeth crafts Designs but without using the pop it up details.


I used the beautiful vintage PION design papers from last years collection "A Day in May" for my card.  Then I inked up a couple of stamps which I complemented with.


A sentiment and a pair of small bunnies was cut out with a Rox Stamps die and then added with the other embellishments.
Thanks again for stopping by (if you have seen my first post today)! I hope you enjoyed my project.
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Deep Ocean - Easter/Spring
Frilly and Funkie - Put a Ribbon on It
Cute Card Thursday - Easter
Creative Knockouts - Spring is in the Air
Simply Create Too - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Easter
That Craft Place - Easter/Spring

4 kommentarer:

sweet art designs sa...

Beautiful design. Love the vintage feel. Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna

DT

Nicole Wright Designs sa...

What a lovely card this turned out to be. I adore all your layers and soft colours. And the touch of ribbon is oh so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Frilly and Funkie.

Gea sa...

Very nice card . YOu did it great. Thank you for joining Brown Sugar Challenge

Jenny Marples sa...

What a wonderful folding card Birgit! I love the whole vintage look you've achieved. Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS