Happy For You

torsdag 28 april 2016

Hi there!
I´m back today with another card where I have used the "So Happy" stamp set from Your Next Stamp.


Actually, I started with the back panel, I sponged the "On the Diagonal" stencil from My Favourite Things with blue Distress ink.


Then I colored up the image with my Copics and added Glossy Accents to the word Happy. On top I attached a piece of washi tape with flags. I also adhered laeves made with Memory Box die "Fresh Foliage" and the "Berry Sprig" die from Poppy Stamps. To finish of I attached some red pearls.
Well folks, that´s all for today. Thanks again for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - No Patterned Papers
Simon Wednesday - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - All Creatures Great and Small

7 kommentarer:

Heather sa...

Ab adorable image Birgit, a lovely design with super pretty colours............your image is just adorable with a beautiful die-cut border!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks s much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Lilian sa...

What a fun card! Cool colors and image!
Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Andrea, sa...

Fabulous card, this is such a fun image.
Thank you for joining in this weeks CCT challenge x

Creative world sa...

Cute and fun card,LOVE the image and you color it perfectly...Thank you for joining us at ATSM-AG...hugs...Željka DT

Theresa sa...

fun and cute. great background. love your card. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck,Theresa DT xx

Unknown sa...

Your card is so cute and fun! Love the happy image. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT

Peanut sa...

What an adorable project, Birgit! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
x Asha

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS