Fabulous Florals

söndag 21 augusti 2016

Happy Sunday!
What a wonderful summer we've had here with me! Tomorrow to school begins again and somehow it also feels like the start of autumn. Some beautiful poppy flowers, I take with me from the summer.



For this card, I inked my background using green Distress inks and an ink blending tool. I stamped the flowers from a Exchangeable Clear Stamper set, colored them up with watercolors and then gave them a layer Glossy Accents. I love how they turned out, so the sentiment cut with a Gummiapan die also got a layer when I was on the go. And that´s about the whole thing, I just finished of with a clear sequin as a last detail.
As always, thank you for visiting and have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Allsorts Challenge - Fabulous Florals
Addicted to Stamps and More - Make Your Mark
Penny´s Paper - Crafty - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
As You Like It - Favourite Flower&why (impossible to say a favorite, right now this is my favorite:)

8 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

A gorgeous Poppy creation Birgit and perfect for our Fabulous Florals theme this week, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Lee Ann Barrett sa...

Gorgeous poppies! Love your highlights and the glossy accents! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps.

Wendy Bellino sa...

Red poppies are my FAVORITE color and the ombré background is gorgeous!

Annette sa...

This is GORGEOUS. I love the poppies.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
My Mum's Craft Shop,
In The Pink Challenge
Squirrel's not-so-random Challenge
As You Like It Challenge.

ps - be sure to check our winners post tomorrow. Just sayin' ;0)

Tracy sa...

I love your choice of image ,beautiful details, and the design too, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Anonym sa...

Stunning, one of my favourite flowers, Lovely card, thanks for playing along at AYLI challenge, hugs Samantha xx

susiestacey sa...

Gorgeous card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Fabulous Florals' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Unknown sa...

Beautiful florals and colouring! Great card, very elegant. Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
Kamila DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS