Gift Wrapping

onsdag 21 december 2016

Hello there crafters!
Most of my Christmas cards are now on their way to their destinations, and I am now in the process of wrapping Christmas presents. I share one of them with you and also linking up with Simon Wednesday - "Gift It" challenge and Craft For The Craic - "Christmas : Anything But a Christmas Card" challenge.
I used a silvery wrapping paper that reflected the light, I hope you can overlook it. Besides that, I have used Tim Holtz Alterations "Festive Gent" die and some note Tissue Wrap, beautiful ribbon and some other stuff from my way to big stash.
Okay, that´s all from me today!
Hugs, Birgit

1 kommentar:

Lorraine A sa...

Beautifully decorated gift Birgit :-) the whole design of this is stunning ❤️

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a fabulous New Year :-)
luv
Lols x x x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS