A Deer Surprise

söndag 6 augusti 2017

Hello everyone!
I´m back with another card made for Muse:ChristmasVisions. This month, the challenge is not just one card but four ... if you wish to make them all. I hope you see which one of them is my inspiration this time.
I used  the "Forrest6" stencil from Clearscraps for the background, distress inks and a reindeer die from Gummiapan for the head. I cut it twice in black and gold cardstock, placed them over each other and adhered them with foam tape for dimension. The stripes was made with Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi "Dots&Stripes Border" stencil and for the sentiment I used a Scrapfabriken stamp. It was a long time since I used something out of my charm stash, so it's extra fun that I found one that fit so well here.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Winter Wonderland - Use Ribbon Twine or Lace
ABC Christmas - Q is for Quick
Come and Get It - Time To Die

15 kommentarer:

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

Amazing background for the beautiful die cut - this is one stunning card! Thanks for playing along with me at MCV this month - your cards are always a treat!

wienerhoneymooners sa...

SIMPLY amazing!!!! WOW!!

Christine Harrop sa...

What a super card. I love the charm Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland. Good luck. Christine DT x

*Vicki* sa...

What an amazing background! Really love your stunning layout and the twine with the charm! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

Cindy C. sa...

Wow it's gorgeous!! Love love that background!!

Mac Mable sa...

Popped by to say that your card is fabulous, creative and so eye catching...love it x

Ardyth sa...

Gorgeous - love the colours behind the deer - makes him look magical somehow! Thanks for joining us at MCV, Birgit - looking forward to seeing 3 more from you! lol!

ionabunny sa...

Gorgeous. Love the die cut and the background. Hugz

LOU sa...

Beautiful card Birgit. Love the reindeer.
Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you again soon.
Lou DT xo

Lindsey sa...

Beautiful! I think I will have to try my own version of your background, it's very striking and perfect for the reindeer.

Marilyn sa...

Love the ink blended background behind and the white tree trunks. Perfect backdrop for the deer.

Sandi sa...

Stunning card!!

Jenni's Jems sa...

This is just gorgeous Birgit that background is just stunning!x

Adventures in Paperland sa...

Love the background and deer die cut, fantastic card! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Lisa DT xx

Marianne sa...

So clever to move Cornelia's colour elements to the background. Such a striking card.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS