Merry Christmas, This Year Again.....

onsdag 9 augusti 2017

Hi there crafters!
I have another card Muse:ChristmasVision´s monthly challenge and this time I have gone all in on the gingerbread as you can see:)

I have used a Reprint stencil along with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and then embossing paste that absorbs a portion of the underlying color, and also gives the dimension so it really looks like gingerbread lying on a plate. I drew the glaze with a white Uni Posca pen and the sentiment is from Inkido.

Okay, I think that´s all for today, thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
 Craftyhazelnut´s Christmas - Anything Goes/3 of something (three rows of gingerbread cookies)
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

7 kommentarer:

wienerhoneymooners sa...

Perfectly YUMMY!!!!! Thanks for joining us as always, I LOVE what you create!!!!
HUGS HUGS!!

Hazel sa...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 345 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too x

Ardyth sa...

LOVE - this is homey and rustic and perfect! Thanks for joining us at MCV!

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

Those are some yummy cookies! Can't wait to start baking Christmas cookies again, when I see such an enticing card! Thanks for joining us again at MCV, Birgit!

Unknown sa...

YUMMY!!! Thanks bunches for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Sure hope you will remember us for our next challenge too! Xj.
TTCRD DT: Joi@RR{My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Rosmarie sa...

My god, your cookies make me drool - they look sooo delicious and real!!

BrendaB sa...

Wow, those cookies look so real! Awesome card!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS