She Wanted To Go Where She Had Never Been

torsdag 3 augusti 2017

Hello there!
Today I have a card for Less is More and their "pierce your project" challenge, I could not help but face that challenge.
First of all, I die-cut the panel using one of the dies from Spellbinders Nestabilities "Gold Squares One". Next, I stamped the Katzelkraft "les jungles" image and colored it up with my Copics and cut it out by hand. I cut a score in the panel and passed the image through the score. I used old Red Rubber Stamps for the sentiment and then adhered it with an eyelet. I decided that the panel needed a black backing of the card base.
Okay, that´s all for today. Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Out of this World

10 kommentarer:

Kathyk sa...

FABULOUS, I just love that Katzelkraft hippo

Kathyk

Susan sa...

Such a fun design! Love it! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Sazzle Dazzle sa...

A fantastic sentiment and super fun image. Great take on our piercing challenge and I just love this little scene! Great work and Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More

cotnob sa...

A super card, such a fun image and great sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Trina P. sa...

So adorable! Brought a smile to my face. Fun card. Thank you for playing along with us this week at Less is More. 😊 Trina

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

Just fabulous! So love with your card!

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou sa...

What a fun card! I LOVE it! Your hippo is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges!
hugs

Kim sa...

Your image and sentiment is wonderful. Adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Debi sa...

Love this gorgeous card! The image is so cute. Thanks for playing and hope you'll be joining us at Tuesday Throwdown again this week.
Debi DT

Anna-Karin sa...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS