You´re A Friend Like No Onre Elf

lördag 12 augusti 2017

Hello and welcome!
I´m back again playing in the Muse:ChristmasVisions challenge with my third card. This time I have tried to take me on the card with the wreath and Elf theme, I hope you like it.
I started by stamping the Penny Black "Poinsettia wreath" and then colored it up with watercolors. I also splattered some black over the image. Next, I cut the Memory Box "Frostyville Wreath" out of white cardstock and adhered it. For the sentiment and the elf I used the stamp set "Santa's Elfs" from My Favorite Things, and now I instead took out my Copic pens for coloring. I finished of by adding some Glossy Accents and Diamond/Platinum Stickles.
Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you have a nice weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes

9 kommentarer:

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

I immediately knew you made this for MCV, when I saw it in my feed! I LOVE it!!!!! That wreath is stunning and the elf is just too cute - a perfect combo! I just love seeing your cards in the gallery!

Sandma's Handmade Cards sa...

What a fun card. I just love the expression on the little Elf's face. I really like the stamped wreath in the background and and the white die cut wreath over it, it's a lovely card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

Tracy sa...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

SewPaperPaint sa...

It's really great! Love those vibrant pops! Hugs, Autumn

Rosmarie sa...

Just gorgeous! Love Love Love it!

BrendaB sa...

This is so cute! I love the layering of the diecut wreath over the stamped one!

Marilyn sa...

This is a happy, festive card. I like the die-cut wreath layered over the stamped one.

Ardyth sa...

Love the artistic look of the wreath and of course, that adorable elf! Thanks so much for joining us at MCV!

Mac Mable sa...

Stand out card and love how you've done it. So pretty and creative x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS