Merry Christmas

onsdag 29 november 2017

Hello there!
Today I´m back with a Christmas card using the Deco Tree stamp set from Penny Black. I colored the image up with my Copics and I also added Glossy Accents even if it is not visible on the photo.
I stamped the Inkido sentiment in black and then clear heat embossed it. Next, I die cut the lower snow edge using one Mama Elephant die and adhered it with foam tape for dimension. For the background I used pattern paper from Lemon Craft Christmas Carols paper stack. I finished of by adding a few clear sequins and Diamond Stickles.
Thanks so much for stopping by today, and have a great Wednesday!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Make My Monday - Happy Christmas/Happy Holidays
Creates and Makes - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes

3 kommentarer:

Cicci sa...

Gillar verkligen detta kort!!! Design och färgläggning är fantastisk !! So beutiful!! A wonderful creation !! Its. gorgeous!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at
Through The Craft Room Door
this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Cicci
DT member at TTCRD
Cicci With The Pen {Welcome to follow my blog}

Dotstolines sa...

This is a wonderful creation! Thank you for playing with us at TTCRD ATG Challenge! Looking forward to seeing you again next time and good luck!
Sunila and Aditi
DT

inkedx2 sa...

Love the whimsical tree and your coloring is great. Thanks for joining us at MMM.

Robbie

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS